- Taylor Swift reportedly reserved a restaurant for herself and Travis Kelce
- Other football players also apparently arrived at the restaurant during their visit
- This information comes from a TikTok user and hasn't been confirmed by Taylor's representatives
- According to the fan, Taylor paid for everyone in the restaurant to leave so they could have it to themselves
- At the same time, Travis Kelce's NFL jersey sales have surged nearly 400%
- Source: Page Six
Taylor Swift reportedly paid to clear out a restaurant so that she and Travis Kelce could have it to themselves. Well…almost to themselves, as other football players apparently arrived at the restaurant as well at one point.
This all comes from TikTok user 1989vinyl, and hasn’t been confirmed by Taylor’s reps, so take it with a grain of salt. But the fan shared “I just got a call from a friend [in Missouri] and Taylor is going into a place, and she just paid for everybody in the restaurant so they would leave.” In a follow-up, the fan shared the restaurant actually stopped taking reservations after a certain time so it would be cleared out for Taylor and Travis, and the people who were still there when their reservation was coming up had their meals paid for.
Meanwhile, Travis is getting a bit more popular now that he might be becoming more than friends with Taylor. His jersey is apparently selling like hotcakes all of a sudden! "Yesterday, Travis Kelce was one of the top 5 selling NFL players and saw a nearly 400% spike in sales throughout the Fanatics network of sites," Fanatics shares.
Source: Page Six