Valentine's Day is Wednesday, and if you've got someone special in your life, you'll definitely want to do something together. But it can be EXPENSIVE to go out on Valentine's Day...and that's if you can even get a reservation this late in the game.
For you ballers on a budget, here are 5 ideas for doing Valentine's Day on the cheap. Some of these are super cute!
1. Qdoba. They'll give you a burrito, bowl, quesadilla, or other entrée for free on February 14th if you kiss someone at the register. And if you're single, kissing an inanimate object counts (good to know!)
2. Auntie Anne's. You can get a buy one, get one free heart-shaped pretzel by downloading their My Pretzel Perks app. But you need to download the app before February 13th.
3. Waffle House. For the 11th straight year, Waffle House will deck out their restaurants with tablecloths, candles, and flowers for Valentine's Day. You'll want to make a reservation though, because spots fill up fast. (This one is my personal favorite. Nothing says love like WAFFLES!)
4. White Castle. They're taking reservations for their 27th annual Valentine's Day dinner, which includes tablecloths and table service. (sign me up!)
5. Hooters. They're running their #ShredYourEx promotion again this year. You just need to shred a pic of your ex in any Hooters restaurant . . . or you can do it virtually, through their website . . . and they'll give you 10 free wings when you buy 10. (A good option if you're single...or even if you're coupled up, and just want to throw some shade at your crazy ex!)
I personally like the Waffle House the best!
Do you know of any other places around town doing cute and inexpensive Valentine things? Hit me up!