Great Food, better cause! In celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, area-residents are invited to Dine Out for the Cure at Coconut Point on Thursday, October 19. Throughout the day, shoppers who dine at the below restaurants will be donating to Susan G. Komen Southwest Florida:
- Bokamper's Sports Bar & Grill - 10% of regular priced food sales (excluding alcohol and deals or other promotional offerings)
- Divieto Ristorante - 10% of all food and beverage sales (excluding alcohol) that mention "Dine for the Cure" and customers can add a 10% donation to their bill
- MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company - 10% of all food and beverage sales (excluding alcohol)
- Stir Crazy - customers can add 10% donation to their bill and restaurant will donate $100
- Tony Sacco's Coal Oven Pizza - 10% of all food and beverage sales (excluding alcohol)
Dine Out for the Cure®, a program benefiting Susan G. Komen®. Simon, with the help of generous individuals and restaurant partners in Coconut Point, will guarantee a minimum of $1,000,000 to Komen in each of 2017 and 2018 in connection with its various fundraising initiatives.