Needs something yummy + easy for breakfast that perfectly fits into your basic fall cravings??? Then try these Pumpkin Overnight Oats.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/8th tsp nutmeg, 1/8th tsp ginger)
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- Granola (topping - I personally love Purely Elizabeth)
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup (topping)
*If looking to keep sugar down…you can use liquid stevia in place of maple syrup!
What to do:
- Mix oats + chia seeds + spices in a mason jar.
- Then add the almond milk + maple syrup and mix well.
- Next add pumpkin and mix more!
- Put the lid on your mason jar...throw in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning...top with granola + a little more maple syrup.