Pimpin’ Joy is a movement dedicated to inspiring people to choose joy, spread happiness, and do good things for others. It was first launched to honor co-host Amy and her mother Judy, who has been battling Cancer for two years. Throughout their struggle, both women made a conscious effort to not let hardship or difficulty cause them to lose hope or positivity in their lives - instead, they choose to be happy, pass on joy, and influence others to do the same.
To date, thousands of supporters have shared their Pimpin’ Joy efforts via Twitter and Instagram using #PIMPINJOY. In addition, Country artist Walker Hayes recently wrote and dedicated a song to the effort called “Joy Like Judy,” which can be heard at pimpinjoy.com
Here are Bobby's Top 5 Moments:
5. Singing "Picture" with Sheryl Crow
4. Jerrod Niemann "Danny's Song" Duet With Amy
3. Christina's Joy Story From Tampa
2. Charlie Worsham - "Key To Life"
1. $3 Challenge (Click here for more information)